Friday, April 13, 2012

1972 Helmet Ad: Tom Poteet writes, "The Grant Pro-Bucket Saved My Life"

Shown: Tom Poteet, from Burbank, Cal., 1970 District 37 Lightweight Champion. Here's his story: "Last May 25th, while leading a desert race at about 50 mph, in an unmarked stretch, I went off a cliff into a 20 ft. deep ravine, with a concrete aqueduct pipe running across the bottom. I hit the pipe head-on and was knocked unconscious. I revived some two hours later and was taken to the hospital, where I learned the only serious injury I had sustained was a broken collarbone. My head struck both the concrete pipe and the rocky bottom without any fracture or injury. I am convinced the Grant Pro-Bucket I was wearing saved my life...

1972 Tom Poteet "The Grant Pro-Bucket Saved My Life" Helmet Ad available at www.DadsVintageAds.com

Click the picture to "BUY IT NOW"









Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive