Friday, July 8, 2011

1974 Build your own cafe racer - Seeley Suzuki

One man's answer to the questions everbody will be asking in 1974...I've been a handling freak ever since I broke my leg because of a speed wobble on one of the first Mach IIIs, so this was particularly important to me. I wanted to get away from the hassle with valves, oil pressure, and oil coolers, so my thoughts turned, naturally enough to a two-stroke. A ring-ding machine would be ridiculously easy to tear down compared to Norton, and could provide the basis for a lightweight, nimble-handling bike. As I am into cafe racers, I decided to fit a Japanese two-stroke engine to an English specialty frame...

1974 Build your own cafe racer - Seeley Suzuki 4-Page Article available at www.DadsVintageAds.com















Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive