Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Introducing the 1979 Honda Hawk I - now ready for take-off!

Honda's 1979 Hawk I is here! From its potent engine and precision chassis to its sharp new styling, with more chrome and polished aluminum. It's the mid-size high-performance street bike for the rider who wants advanced Honda technology on a smaller budget.

There's magic in the way the new Hawk I flies. Powered by its big-bore, short-stroke 395cc engine with three-valvle Pentroof heads, the new Honda Hawk I delivers a sizzling 39 horsepower. With all this performance on tap, the Hawk I makes you feel as though you're riding a much larger (and much more expensive) machine...

1979 Introducing the 1979 Honda Hawk I - now ready for take-off! 2-Page Ad available at www.DadsVintageAds.com












Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive