Tuesday, April 29, 2014

1975 Vintage Kawasaki Motorcycle Ad - Let the Good times roll

We've always had a good time together, but that Saturday morning Stephen was up to something. He got up early, shaved, cooked breakfast - orange juice, waffles, eggs over-easy, coffee with real cream - and served it to me in bed. Very cozy. Then he set the tray aside, snuggled in close and told me the news. "This afternoon, I'm going to buy something I've always wanted." "What's that?" I said. "A motorcycle." "That's nice. What kind?" "A Kawasaki." "Hold on, fella," I said, "I'ver heard about Kawasaki. You'll good-time yourself into the sunset and I'll neve see you again." "But I'll send you picture postcards," he said snuggling closer. "Forget it," I said, "you get a motorcycle, I get a motorcycle." That afternoon he picked out his and I picked out mine, just my size and easy to ride. Anywhere. Now we spend most of our week-ends riding together, and it's super. Especially finding those out-of-the-way places where we can take a picnic and enjoy doing anything we want. Just the two of us. 1975 Kawasaki "Let the Good Times Roll" 2-Page Ad available at www.DadsVintageAds.com CLICK THE PICTURE TO "BUY IT NOW" Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive