Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1972 Gary Fisher - Doin' what comes naturally

Gary Fisher's been around motorcycles all his life. "My dad runs a cycle shop at home in Pennsylvania," says Gary. "I started riding when I was four - racing when I hit 13. And my dad used to race. He won the Laconia National in 1953." Last year was Gary's first year racing as an expert. "The biggest thrill was leading some of the world's best riders for the first four laps of the Daytona 200." And at last fall's Champion Spark Plug Motorcycle Classics at Ontario, Gary posted the fastest qualifying time on a Honda. "It takes time to build a competitive race bike. I do a lot of the work myself. And I get help from my tuner, Mr. Yoshimura. He's the best there is when it comes to Hondas. "When it comes to spark plugs we always use Champions. Because they're the best there is."

1972 Gary Fisher - Doin' what comes naturally - Champion Spark Plugs Ad available at www.DadsVintageAds.com












Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive