Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1971 Bultaco 360 El Montadero - Bultaco's biggest (and best) Enduro Bike







After having more than their share of miseries with their first 360cc Montaderos, the factory re-grouped for a think session. Bultaco's new big bore enduro mount shows more than just casual improvement. Road test review includes specifications.

1971 Bultaco 360 El Montadero Road Test 5-Page Article available at www.DadsVintageAds.com

Search our Magazine Back Issue Index for vintage Motorcycle Magazine Back Issues for sale.








To search our full inventory of Vintage Motorcycle Advertisements, Articles, and Road Tests CLICK HERE.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

HISTORYMAN said...

HI TED HERE,I HAD THIS BIKE AT 14 YEARS OF AGE I LOVED IT 360 4 SPEED
IT HAD A HEAVY FLYWHEEL TO KEEP RPMs UP IT WAS A DESERT BIKE MAINLY
MY STORY IS THE CRANKSHAFT NUT WAS STRIPPED SO AFTER BREAKING OFF KEYS I WIELDED THE NUT ON.WORKED FOR A WHILE,BROKE AGAIN I WAS SO MAD I DUG A HOLE BURIED THE HOLE
NICKEL FRAMED BIKE.I WAS YOUNG AND
CRAZY I THINK I CAN GET IT??

Blog Archive